The Hive Society is growing and we need more Bees to help us reach our full potential. Do you have what it takes to Be All That You Can Bee and earn the official Member’s Logo?
WE ARE NOT “BLOGGERS”!!! WE ARE A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION THAT JUST SO HAPPENS TO HAVE A COOL BLOG!!! IT IS HOW WE STAY IN-TOUCH WITH THE CULTURE!!
For a full run down on who we are and what we’re looking for in those are interested in click here: Why Join The Hive Society?
What kind of bees are we looking for?
Needs of the HIVE
Treasurer/Financial Officer* (Experience working with a non-profit preferred)
- Website Article Editors*
- Media Editors
- Music Reviewer/Music News Writers
- Music Submission Reviewers (All Genres of Music Welcome)
- Arts Reviewers (All Forms of The Arts Welcome)
- Movie/Cinema Reviewers
- Web Designer* (Portfolio Required)
- Graphic Designer* (Portfolio Required)
- Street Team/Brand Ambassadors
- Culture/Lifestyle Writers
- Travel Writers
- Fashion Writers
- Public Relations Coordinator*
- Cultural Events Coordinator*
Assistant Community Service Event Coordinator
- Assistant Social Media Coordinator
All positions marked with an asterisk (*) are Executive Positions.
It may look like a lot, but individuals can fulfill multiple roles. Nonetheless, we need people who will be able to focus on the identified roles above. If you are interested in becoming a part of our organization, please Email Settie@hivesociety.com with the subject line “Hive Society Interest” as well as the following information:
- Contact Number & Preferred Email
- Desired Role(s) you think you can fulfill (As listed above)
- Why you want to join the Hive Society (Bee Honest)
- A Resume/Portfolio
Hope to hear from some future Bees!